Sewastopol is a multifunction eurorack module designed for easy interfacing of external gear to your modular environment. It can export line and professional level audio, import audio from instruments and electroacoustic transducers, and analyze the incoming audio to generate voltages and triggers to control your modular system.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Sewastopol, featuring a completely redesigned preamplifier circuit, better ergonomics and various other improvements.
- Audio input and output interface
- External effects audio port
- Versatile envelope follower with two wide ranges of operation and low-cut filter
- Precise voltage comparator with hysteresis circuit for gate and trigger accuracy
- Exchangeable preamplifier
- Balanced output
- Internal normalizations
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 10hp, 36mm deep
- Maximum current draw:+100mA/–70mA
- Reverse power protection