Analog modeling synth: simple control, complex sound, endless possibilities.
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- Each oscillator type has flexible LFO and ADSR routing plus unique Texture and Mod controls that work as follows:
- Texture, control adds sub-oscillator
- Mod, layers multiple sawtooth waves
- Texture, changes pitch of 2nd square wave
- Mod, change pulse width
- Oscillator Sync
- Texture, changes pitch and tone of OSC2
- Mod, sets pitch change amount
- Ring Modulation
- Texture, changes pitch of OSC1
- Mod, changes pitch of OSC2
- Frequency Modulation
- Texture, sets Modulation amount
- Mod, changes pitch of the Modulator
- Onboard effects processor with five types add depth to your sound
- The effect types are: OFF (effect bypass,) Delay, VCM Phaser, VCM Chorus/Flanger and Distortion
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads or switch to mono Mode for fat synth bass or solo leads
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
Mobility & Connectivity
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired.
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you’re online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you’re ready to create or start browsing.