monolith is a pitch-shifter reverb inspired by west coast synthesis techniques. It utilizes a time-domain based FM algorithm that acts as a shimmer.
- in l and in r - audio input, left will be converted to stereo if there is no right input
- blend - knob and CV for controlling the fade between the dry and fm audio signals
- dj filter - knob and CV for controlling the reverb delay line filtering
- wet - knob and CV for controlling the reverb decay
- mod - knob and CV for controlling the scale of FM modulation. low mod values correspond with microtonal pitch regions. high mod values correspond with multiple octave shifts.
- on - button and CV gate for toggling on/off FM modulation. when FM modulation is turned on/off, the FM modulator oscillator is reset.
- quant - button and CV gate for toggling on/off FM pitch quantization.
- freq and v/oct - knob and CV for controlling the frequency of the FM modulator oscillator. also control reverb pre-delay.
- shape - knob and CV for controlling FM modulator oscillator shape. shape wavetable transitions from sine wave (8 o’clock) to triangle wave (12 o’clock) to square wave (4 o’clock).
- clock - CV gate for tempo syncing modulator oscillator period.
- out l and out r - audio output
- gate - CV gate out that is period synced with the FM modulator oscillator
35 mm deep
150 mA +12V
30 mA -12V
0 mA 5V