- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Six balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals or other outboard gear
The Scarlett 8i6 is the compact studio solution you’ve been looking for, allowing you to keep all your hardware plugged in and ready to go: set up mics, guitars and synths to start creating as soon as inspiration strikes. With improved A-D and D-A conversion, your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz and two independent high-fidelity headphone outputs with dedicated volume control enable flexible monitoring during recording and mixing.
8i6 provides two of Focusrite’s best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or bass via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion. And get creative using the six flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and four fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to six mono or three stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 8i6 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: comprehensive digital audio workstation, Ableton® Live Lite™ three-month subscription; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. Every new Scarlett 3rd Gen, Clarett and Red interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
Hitmaker Expansion – available with every newly registered interface – is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
Hitmaker Expansion features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
In the Box
- Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- 1 x Power Supply