QARV - Quad Attack, Release, & VCA
Four channels of function generator, oscillator, slew limiter, envelope, and VCAs. This module brings the ultimate in flexibility as it can be used as a standalone synth voice, a massive amount of modulation, or a four channel envelope generator w/ mixer. We believe this makes QARV a great first module and a great addition to the largest of systems.
All four channels have the following features:
- Uni-polar oscillator mode
- Attack and release time control via potentiometer and via input jack
- Shape control that controls shape for both attack and release
- Output attenuverter
- VCAs that normal to each subsequent channel (CH1 -> CH2, etc.). So you can get a mix of all four channels out of the CH4 VCA output (unless you patch a VCA output from an earlier channel)
Channels 1 & 4
- Voltage source (CH1 - 5V & CH4 - 10V)
- CH1 & CH4 can be switched between IN (slew mode) and TRIG (envelope) mode
- RISE and FALL gates. You can use our G&T module to turn these gates into triggers.
Channels 2 & 3:
- Bi-polar oscillator mode
- Dedicated IN and TRIG jacks (helpful for adding offset to a triggered ENV)
- BOTH input jack to simplify patching both the attack and release (also inverts the input to give more standard pitch tracking of higher voltage equals higher pitch)