Back to: Percussion
The Intellijel Plonk is an realistic percussive source featuring a resonator section models strings, beams, marimbas, drumheads, membranes, and plates with additional synthesis methods (including non-modal) planned for the future. The Exciter section comprises a realistic mallet model and flexible noise source.
- Two Voice Polyphonic at full resolution (24-bit / 44.1 kHz)
- Pseudo multitimbrality via CV selectable presets recalled on each new trigger/gate
- Full parameter randomization possible
- All synthesis parameters can be assigned to the X and Y controls
- 128 presets that can be imported and exported via USB