Beyond a pad controller. A revolutionary precision control device
QuNeo marks a breakthrough in pad controller design and adaptability, allowing you to create and perform when you want, how you want.
With our Smart Fabric sensor layer under each pad, QuNeo can interpret even the most subtle shift in velocity, pressure, and finger position.
We’ve spilled drinks on it, dropped it onto cement from two stories up, and even ran it over with our truck. With no moving parts, the QuNeo is unbreakable.
QuNeo is the key to capturing creativity when and wherever it strikes. Lightweight, yet durable enough to tumble around in your backpack; simple to use, yet programmable beyond imagination – QuNeo is a must for musicians looking to get the most out of their controllers. With QuNeo’s dynamic playability and stunning LED visual feedback, bring the creative process off the screen and into your hands.
QuNeo offers a functionally elegant meld of the classic and the cutting-edge in music technology. Rooted in history with its 4×4 pad array, sliders, and rotary control, yet propelled into the future by our Smart Fabric sensors which sense pressure, position, and velocity. QuNeo will liberate your creative experience no matter how you choose to work.
To use QuNeo via MIDI without a computer, check out the Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander.
4×4 MPE Pad Controller
- 16 touch-sensitive pads detect velocity, pressure, and x-y position
- 9 pressure-sensitive sliders mappable to note on and CC messages
- Long horizontal slider supports multi-touch for width-based parameter control
- Two pressure sensitive rotary encoders mappable to direction or increment/decrement
- Supports MPE using the free QuNeo MPE Application
- Advanced configuration using the QuNeo Editor and Development SDK
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows
- New RED ultra-durable ABS-Polycarbonate enclosure
- USB MIDI in/out
- MIDI DIN in and out using the optional KMI MIDI Expander (sold separately)