The synth that kick-started the affordable analog revolution is reborn as an addictive, inspiring step-sequencing synth with huge modular capabilities.
An exciting evolution in the MiniBrute story, MiniBrute 2S stays true to the raw sound-shaping power of the iconic original, while adding thrilling new features and possibilities.
Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem.
A beautifully thought-out sequencing analog synth, an essential link to the modular world, and an instrument that will grow with you. MiniBrute 2S will help you create sounds that no one has ever heard before.
Fans of the original MiniBrute will instantly fall in love with the familiar controls and signal flow, but this synth has an exciting new sound that it can’t wait for the world to discover.
A powerful standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S gives you hands-on control, letting you create unique sounds that will set you apart from the crowd. There’s nothing quite like thrill of hearing your sound come to life in your hands; singing as you tweak your VCO waveforms; growling as you ride your LFO; and screaming as you push the Steiner-Parker filter. Through organic programming with near-infinite possibilities, MiniBrute 2S opens up an exciting universe of sound for you to explore.
Giving you ultimate control over a vast array of new and exciting synth options, internal routing, and Eurorack compatibility, this is a synthesizer for musical pioneers.
- MiniBrute 2S unit
- Power cord
- 8 patch cables
- a 'Cook Book' jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
- Size : 19 x 11 x 2.2 inches (484 x 277 x 56mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. (3.5 Kg)
2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
White Noise Generator
External Audio In
Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
1 ADSR envelope
1 AD envelope
1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
48-point CV and Gate patchbay
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, ...
- Real-time or step recording modes