Back to: Critter & Guitari
An audio-reactive video synthesizer for generating rhythmic visuals! Connect an audio source such as a synth, electric guitar, groove box, vocals, etc., and instantly see your sound on a TV, projector, or capture device.
The Mode knob sets the visuals while the Gain knob fine tunes the incoming audio signal to suit the imagery.
The Black & White scope has best of oscilloscopes and beat sync modes! Looks great on its own or as a chroma/luminance key in a larger video synth setup.
- Black PLA enclosure
- 16 Modes - including one Random Mode
- Size: 3.73 x 2.95 x 1.81" / 9.47 x 7.49 x 4.6 cm. Length includes jack. Height includes knobs.
- Weight: 3.2oz / 90g
- Composite Video Out - NTSC Format Only
- ¼" Stereo Audio Input
- 2.1mm Center-positive barrel connector for power input
- Power Supply:
Input: 100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz. Output: 9VDC, 1.3A, Center-positive polarity
- Manual (for additional troubleshooting and support, visit the forum)
- More Video Scope videos on YouTube