ADSR Style Envelope Generator
An ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog). We have added a small twist, end of attack and end of release delayed triggers. The module offers this rich set of features packed into 6HP.
• Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release controls with CV inputs for each.
• Threshold controls the required gate level to trigger the envelope
• Time range is configurable via jumper on back (shortest attack is 0.5ms and longest is 750ms)
• End of attack delayed trigger
• End of release delayed trigger
• Length of the gate signal controls the length of the sustain phase
• Retrig the attack while the gate is still high